Keep Track of Your Money on DCCU's App
March 25th, 2019 - by Eric
Let’s face it, you’d probably be lost without your phone, right? I mean, that’s your own personal gateway to the world! No matter where you are or who you’re with, you’re ALWAYS accessible. Snap that selfie of you and your friends at the big game. Boom! Tweet that you’re at your favorite restaurant so people can come join you. Or, just kick back and level up on your favorite game while you’re waiting in line at the DMV. You have to admit, your phone is your own personal lifeline! But did you know that your phone can also be your financial lifeline as well?
Check Your Money Anywhere
Dane County Credit Union has you totally covered if you’re on the go. Say you’re at the mall and those hot new jeans are on sale. Can you afford them? Check your account balance right in the app! Your check from work came in the mail, but you don’t want to brave the blizzard to go deposit it. No problem! Take a picture of it with your phone and the app’s Mobile Deposit feature, and your deposit is done! Where’s my nearest branch? Where’s my nearest No-Fee ATM? With the app, all this and more is literally at your fingertips.
Download the DCCU App
If you don’t have it, why not give it a whirl? The app is available on all platforms, so whatever phone you’re rocking, it’s all good. There’s so much to do and explore! Search "Dane County Credit Union" in your app store to download it.
How to Get Started
- To use the app, you first need to be signed up for eBanking - DCCU's online banking. If you are already a user, enter the same username and password to get into your account on the app.
- To register as a user in eBanking go to www.dccu.us and click on green lock icon on the bottom left of the page (on your computer/laptop) or scroll all the way down on your phone.
- On the Login/Enroll page click the Enroll button
- Enter your 5 digit member number and your PIN - usually the last 4 digits of your social security number (SSN). If these digits don't work, please call for assistance at 608 256-5665 or 800 593-3228. This PIN is only for registration purposes. Later in this process you will choose a username and password for all the other times you check your accounts.
- Read over the Terms and Conditions and check the box to agree.
- After verifying you are not a robot you should be all set to choose a username and password. These are the same ones you'll use to log in to the app.
In the app you can check your balance without logging in by clicking on the Instant Balance button. You can also set up fingerprint login for even more security. Plus it's way easier than typing in your info each time.
So in between sending streaks and lighting up your friends in Fortnite, why not give yourself some peace of mind? Rest assured that your finances are just fine with the Mobile App from DCCU.