Mortgage Rates & Tools
Contact our Mortgage Team to get started with your new mortgage today.
Or, just start your application.
|Mortgages Type||APR* as low as|
|30 Year Fixed||5.125%|
|30 Year FHA||5.125%|
|30 Year VA||5.375%|
|15 year Fixed||4.750%|
|7 Year ARM||4.875%|
*APR is Annual Percentage Rate. Your actual loan rate will be based on your credit history and term of loan and amount financed. Rates subject to change daily. The information provided assumes the purpose of the loan is to purchase a property. Normal credit granting standards apply. Equal Housing Opportunity.
Looking for Home Equity Loan Rates?
- Conventional Fixed Rate – your rate stays the same throughout the life of the loan. Good if you are planning to stay in your home for a longer term. These are the most common mortgage loans.
- FHA – loans insured by the Federal Housing Administration, good for borrowers with a limited down payment or first time home buyers
- VA – special rates and no down payment options for veterans of the armed services
- Adjustable Rate (ARM) – the loan is amortized over a longer term between 10 and 30 years, the initial rate stays the same for the initial term (between 3-10 years) and then adjusts based on the index. Good if you might move after a short time or if you’re looking for a lower rate right now.
- All Calculators
- Monthly Payment
- Payment Schedule
- Extra Payment
- How Much Can I Afford?
- How Much Can I borrow?
- Rent vs. Own
- Fixed Rate vs. ARM
- 15-Year vs. 30-Year
- Refinance Interest Savings
- Interest Only
Wondering if a mortgage refinance is in your best interest? We can help determine if it’s the right time.
- How much equity do you have?
- How much can you save?
- Do you qualify?
Are you behind on your rent or mortgage? Do you plan to buy a home soon? Are you considering taking out a reverse mortgage loan or home equity loan? Relax, you’re not alone GreenPath can help.