- Sign up for eNews
- Annual Meeting - You're Invited!
- Text Messaging Notice
- Tax Form Notice
- Free Homebuyer Seminars
- Auto and Home Insurance Mailings
Join us for Dane County Credit Union's Annual Meeting!
DCCU’s 85th Annual Meeting is being held on Tuesday, May 14 at our west side branch, located at 709 Struck Street in Madison. Enjoy a selection of refreshments (including non-alcoholic options) and light hors d'oeuvres as we present our Annual Meeting. Get involved and be informed about your credit union.
All members and their guests can enjoy the evening at no cost! Everyone in attendance will have the chance to win one of several door prizes.
- Arrival and Refreshments - 5:30 pm to 6 pm
- Annual Meeting - 6 pm to 6:30 pm
- Prize Drawings - 6:30 pm to 7 pm - Many winners will be drawn for great prizes!
- Limited parking will be available in the parking lot of the branch. Additional street parking is also available.
Register now - deadline to register is Thursday, May 9.
Please note that by providing your mobile phone number, DCCU may contact you via SMS text message to make you aware of important transactional information regarding your account.
1098 or 1099 tax forms are generated on an individual account basis, not cumulative.
- The 1099 form will be generated if an individual account is paid $10.00 or more in dividends.
- The 1098 form is generated if you pay $600 or more in interest on a mortgage related loan.
Dane County Credit Union partners with CUNA Mutual Group to offer insurance products through TruStage. As a credit union member, you can save money on your life, home, and auto insurance. For More Information Please Visit TruStage.com
We offer these products to give our members a convenient and money saving option for insurance. To opt out of these mailings, please call the number listed on the mailing or contact us directly.