- Sign up for eNews
- Santa Visits DCCU
- Certificate Special Rates!
- Share Your Holidays at DCCU
- East Washington Ave Branch Remodel
- Safeguard your DCCU debit card - Card Valet
- Free Homebuyer Seminars
- Hearing Loop at Rimrock Branch
- Auto and Home Insurance Mailings
The Great Dane invites all his friends to come to DCCU’s annual visit with Santa.
Kids: bring your wish list and gather for treats, prizes, a picture with Santa and a visit with the Great Dane.
Parents: Children will receive a free photo with Santa but feel free to bring your own camera or video camera to capture these precious moments. This event will be held at our Struck Street branch in Madison.
- When: Saturday, December 10, 2016
- Who: All children ages 0-12 are welcome!
- Place: DCCU’s west side branch at 709 Struck Street, Madison View Map
- Time: 9:00 a.m. until noon
No RSVP is necessary. Call 608 256-5665 with questions. See you then!
Move your money to Dane County Credit Union and watch it grow with these great certificate specials. Stop in any branch today!
- 1.50% APY* certificate for 37 months
- 1.60% APY* certificate for 47 months
*APY is Annual Percentage Yield. Offers good through 12/31/2016 on new money to Dane County Credit Union. Minimum certificate investment $2500. Penalty for early withdrawal. 37 month certificate will automatically renew for 36 month term at the rate currently in effect for the renewal term of a 36 month certificate. 47 month certificate will automatically renew for 48 month term at the rate currently in effect for the renewal term of a 48 month certificate. Credit union reserves the right to cancel offer at any time. Anyone living or working in Dane, Columbia, Dodge, Jefferson, Rock, Green, Iowa, and Sauk Counties is eligible to join. A savings account with a minimum deposit of $5 must be maintained. Nominal rate for 37 month certificate is 1.49% and 47 month certificate is 1.59%. Federally insured by NCUA.
Dane County Credit Union, along with the Madison Area Chapter of Credit Unions, is participating in the 2016 NBC15 Share Your Holidays – End Hunger at a Credit Union fundraiser again this year.
The goal for 2016 is to raise enough financial support to reach over 3.2 MILLION meals!
Hosting the NBC15 Share Your Holidays fund drive is a great way for Dane County Credit Unionand its members to help our southwestern Wisconsin neighbors in-need this holiday season. DCCU will have cash donation canisters to collect donated funds in each of our six branch locations from November 1 – December 31, 2016. Find more details at Second Harvest.
Exciting plans are underway for a contemporary redesign of our East Washington branch. The overhaul will provide a completely new and more convenient member service experience. We will upgrade to the very latest in digital banking channels for your everyday transactions while offering a personal and private experience for your more advanced banking needs. This redesign will cover it all.
- Interactive Teller Machines in the drive-up and lobby allowing for fast and convenient service. This latest advancement in branch technology empowers members with self-serve ability and live face-to-face staff interaction via video for teller transactions.
- A warm inviting lobby where you can relax with a cup of coffee, charge your mobile device, and check your account.
- Private offices to meet with staff on personal matters such as new accounts and loans.
With the new design, you can look forward to:
DCCU members say top-notch service, the latest technology, and convenient banking services are important factors in a successful banking relationship. These concepts will be addressed in the redesign and will be a model for future growth and expansion throughout our credit union. Our goal is to provide the best facilities, products, and experience possible to our current and future members.
Thank you for your patience while the plans unfold and we begin the branch transformation!
The Card Valet App from our partner, Fiserv, lets you use your mobile device to help you stay in control of your finances, keep your account safe, and prevent fraud. Transactions are secure as your account information is not stored on your mobile device. Find Card Valet in your app store and after you’ve downloaded it, register your DCCU debit cards for extra safety and control. PLEASE NOTE: When registering your debit card you will need to enter the last 4 digits of the PRIMARY (name listed first on your DCCU account) member's Social Security Number.
CardValet enables cardholders to:
- Monitor and control card transactions
- Parents: Manage and review card usage for your dependents
- Business Owners: Enforce company spending policy compliance on business cards
The Rimrock Road location of DCCU now has a Hearing Loop so our hard of hearing members can receive clear communication and excellent service. We thank Dr. Veronica Heide of Audible Difference for the generous donation. Read more
Dane County Credit Union partners with CUNA Mutual Group to offer insurance products through TruStage. As a credit union member, you can save money on your life, home, and auto insurance. For More Information Please Visit TruStage.com
We offer these products to give our members a convenient and money saving option for insurance. To opt out of these mailings, please call the number listed on the mailing or contact us directly.