- Sign up for eNews
- East Washington Ave Branch Remodel
- Safeguard your DCCU debit card - Card Valet
- Free Homebuyer Seminars
- Hearing Loop at Rimrock Branch
- Auto and Home Insurance Mailings
Exciting plans are underway for a contemporary redesign of our East Washington branch. The overhaul will provide a completely new and more convenient member service experience. We will upgrade to the very latest in digital banking channels for your everyday transactions while offering a personal and private experience for your more advanced banking needs. This redesign will cover it all.
- Interactive Teller Machines in the drive-up and lobby allowing for fast and convenient service. This latest advancement in branch technology empowers members with self-serve ability and live face-to-face staff interaction via video for teller transactions.
- A warm inviting lobby where you can relax with a cup of coffee, charge your mobile device, and check your account.
- Private offices to meet with staff on personal matters such as new accounts and loans.
With the new design, you can look forward to:
DCCU members say top-notch service, the latest technology, and convenient banking services are important factors in a successful banking relationship. These concepts will be addressed in the redesign and will be a model for future growth and expansion throughout our credit union. Our goal is to provide the best facilities, products, and experience possible to our current and future members.
Thank you for your patience while the plans unfold and we begin the branch transformation!
The Card Valet App from our partner, Fiserv, lets you use your mobile device to help you stay in control of your finances, keep your account safe, and prevent fraud. Transactions are secure as your account information is not stored on your mobile device. Find Card Valet in your app store and after you’ve downloaded it, register your DCCU debit cards for extra safety and control. PLEASE NOTE: When registering your debit card you will need to enter the last 4 digits of the PRIMARY (name listed first on your DCCU account) member's Social Security Number.
CardValet enables cardholders to:
- Monitor and control card transactions
- Parents: Manage and review card usage for your dependents
- Business Owners: Enforce company spending policy compliance on business cards
The Rimrock Road location of DCCU now has a Hearing Loop so our hard of hearing members can receive clear communication and excellent service. We thank Dr. Veronica Heide of Audible Difference for the generous donation. Read more
Dane County Credit Union partners with CUNA Mutual Group to offer insurance products through TruStage. As a credit union member, you can save money on your life, home, and auto insurance. For More Information Please Visit TruStage.com
We offer these products to give our members a convenient and money saving option for insurance. To opt out of these mailings, please call the number listed on the mailing or contact us directly.