Online Banking Troubleshooting
Forgot your eBanking password?
Click Live Chat (to the left) or contact us during business hours.
Unable to log back in after logging out
If you are not able to log back in to eBankiing immediately after you logged out, there are a couple solutions. First, close your browser and reopen it to clear the settings. Secondly, it may be a pop-up issue. Clear your temporary interenet files and disable your pop-up blocker.
|Supported Operating Systems|
|Windows XP, 7, 8|
|Mac OSX 10.5 and higher|
- Listed below are the official supported browsers. Other browsers may work; however, you may need to modify your settings. There is no guarantee that a non-supported browser will work with this application.
Web Browser Troubleshooting Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0 and higher Mozilla Firefox 18 and 19 Safari 5.0 and higher Google Chrome
- Make sure your browser can accept cookies - see the "Accepting Cookies" instructions for your browser below.
- What is a cookie? Cookies are small pieces of information, sent from the server, to be stored in a file on your computer. Cookies can be used for many purposes, but at our site, a cookie is used to store security information needed to maintain a secure, confidential connection to our Internet server.
- Enhanced Authentication remembers your computer by assigning a unique identifier (cookie) to each computer you use to access the system by using standard cookies. The cookie is used to store the identification information only. No personal or private data is stored.
Internet Explorer 6 and earlier
The new encryption standard (TLS) is supported, but is disabled by default. It’s recommended the user install a newer browser, but this might require a new computer. Firefox or Chrome could be a possible free alternative. Otherwise, TLS can be enabled in IE6 and earlier by following the below steps.
- In Internet Explorer, go to Tools > Internet Options.
- Scroll down towards the end and find the Security section.
- Check the box for “Use TLS 1.0”.
- Click OK and close/reopen Internet Explorer.
Google Chrome Troubleshooting
- Click the Control button (upper right, 3 horizontal lines) and select Tools > Clear browsing data
- Change the dropdown to “the beginning of time”
- Make sure these are checked:
- Clear browsing history
- Clear download history
- Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data
- Empty the cache
If the above steps didn't solve your issue, try this:
- Click the control button and choose Settings
- Scroll down and choose “show advanced settings”
- In the privacy section, click the content settings button
- In the popups section, click the manage exceptions button
- Add [*.]financial-net.com and set it to Allow
- Click Done, and close all browsers
Disabling password saving in Internet Explorer
- If you don't want Internet Explorer to remember your passwords, do the following...
- Launch Internet Explorer
- Select Tools>Internet Options>Content
- Under Personal information, click on AutoComplete
- To stop password saving, uncheck "User names and passwords on forms"
- To clear all existing saved usernames and passwords, click on Clear Passwords, then click OK in the warning dialog box
- Note: You may have web sites for which you wish to save the username and password, but you do not want Internet Explorer to prompt you on any future sites. In this case, in the AutoComplete Settings box, leave "User names and passwords on forms" checked, but uncheck "Prompt me to save passwords".
Listed below are the steps to set your checking account as the default bill pay account.
- Login to eBanking.
- Click on the "Self Service" tab.
- Click on "Preferences" link option under the "Personal Options" category.
- Select "CHECKING" in the drop down under the category "Default Bill Pay Account".
eBills may not immediately add the checking as the default account. If you wish to pay a bill immediately, please follow these steps:
- Login to eBanking.
- Click on the "eBills" tab.
- Select "Checking" in the drop down where is says "Pay Bills From".
eBills will now setup a vendor. You will be provided a confirmation code following setup.
If you use Google Chrome, you'll need to allow pop-ups for eStatements. Follow these instructions:
- Open your Chrome browser
- Click the wrench icon on the browser toolbar
- Select Settings
- Click on Show Advanced Settings
- Click on the Content Settings box under Privacy
- Scroll down to Pop-up
- Click on Manage Exceptions
- Add the host address: https://[*.]www.netit.financial-net.com:443 into the 'Add a new hostname pattern' box
- Click OK
- Made sure you change the default back to 'Do not allow any site to show pop-ups (recommended)'
- Click OK
- Close the browser
You should be able to access eStatements through eBanking now that pop-ups are allowed for this site.
If you have Windows XP Service Pack 2 or higher, verify that clientadmin.digitalmailer.com is an allowed site in the Pop-up Blocker Settings.
- Open Internet Explorer
- On the menu bar, click Tools
- Click Internet Options
- On the Privacy tab, within the Pop-up Blocker area at the bottom, click Settings
- Make sure clientadmin.digitalmailer.com is an allowed site.
If you use a third party Pop-up Blocker other than Internet Explorer's built in Pop-up Blocker, make sure that clientadmin.digitalmailer.com is an allowed site.