The Hub - Online Financial Management
Access all your accounts in one place with the Hub
You're busy. So does it really make sense to have to go to one site to check our your car loan, another to pay your mortgage and yet another to see your checking account? No.
Access all your accounts in one spot with the Hub. By doing so, you'll get a better idea of what is happening across your entire financial life in real time, without having to jump back and forth from one account window to another. The Hub is a free, powerful online financial management tool for easier management of your finances. All our online banking (eBanking) users can access The Hub.
What's more, once you sync all your information, the Hub will share powerful information with you - and you don't have to lift a finger!
Aggregate your checking, savings, loans, 401ks, IRAs, etc., all in one place and take control of your financial destiny! The Hub has the power to help you get it done!
- See your monthly cash flow
- Analyze your spending patterns
- Manage and track income, assets, spending and debts
- Create a budget to take control of your finances
- Tag transactions to see where and how you spend your money
- Set spending targets to help you make smarter choices
- Create financial goals and monitor your progress
You can do all this across all of your accounts.
How to get started using The Hub
If you don't already use eBanking, enroll now
- Logon to eBanking on your computer
- Select The Hub tab
- Please wait while a new browser window opens
The Hub will be disabled after a period of inactivity.
How to Add an Account & Get Control
The real power of the Hub is in its ability to help you gain control of your finances by monitoring all your accounts in one place.
- On your Dashboard, click "Add" under navigation above your current accounts.
- Select your account from the available institutions OR use the search feature to find your account.
- Complete the required account information, and select "Connect."
That's it! It's that simple. But while you're there, why not add a few more?
More Hub how-to videos: