DCCU Mobile Banking App
Online banking has been updated. What you need to know.
The DCCU App
Mobile app users will need to download the BLUE app in your app store to enjoy these features:
- Touch ID log in
- Access to both Mobile Deposit and Mobile Banking in Madison with only one log-in
- Instant balance view without logging in
- View check images
- Easier user interface
- Tablet optimization
Mobile App Features
After the online banking upgrade (August 12, 2021) to log in please:
- Select the DCCU app and download the update. If not prompted, visit your app store and perform the update manually in order to access new features.
- Enter the same Logon ID (User ID) you always use.
- In the Password box enter your temporary password found in the recent mailer and emails sent to online banking users. NOTE: online banking Security Codes from the previous system will no longer work.
- For password reset assistance call us at 608-256-5665. Please, do not re-enroll.
- Review and accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Reset your Password – you CAN reset to your current online banking Security Code if desired.
- Set up your enhanced security questions.
Within our mobile app, you have easy access to your account. Rest assured your private info is secure because Mobile Banking uses the same, up-to-date, high-security measures as eBanking.
- Transfer money between your DCCU accounts
- Check account balances
- Make or schedule payments to merchants you've already set up in Bill Pay.
Mobile Deposit is a free convenience available to qualified DCCU online banking users through our Mobile App. You're able to deposit checks directly into your account no matter where you are - it’s secure and quick!
Download the app by searching 'Dane County Credit Union' in your app store.
Once you're ready, select Deposit and follow the prompts. It’s as simple as taking two photos with your smart phone after you’ve endorsed the check. Approved checks are credited to accounts Monday-Friday. Funds become available 1 to 3 business days after approval.
- $10,000 per item
- No 2 party checks
Suggestions and Tips for using Mobile Deposit
- Detach check stubs; only the check itself should be imaged.
- Image your check on a solid, flat background and ensure that the check fills the majority of the photo image.
- Verify that the check image is clear and right-side-up before submitting.
- Along with your signature endorsement please write "For Mobile Deposit Only." Checks must be endorsed by all parties named on the front of the check.
- We cannot accept post-dated checks or signed-over checks.
- We recommend retaining the paper item for 60 days; be sure to verify that the check has been posted to your account before destroying it. We suggest writing “Mobile Deposit” and the date of deposit below your endorsement after you’ve verified the deposit in your account, to avoid accidentally depositing it a second time.
- Do not write “Void” on the front of the check after you scan it.
The Card Valet App from our partner, Fiserv, lets you use your mobile device to help you stay in control of your finances, keep your account safe, and prevent fraud. Transactions are secure as your account information is not stored on your mobile device. Find Card Valet in your app store and after you’ve downloaded it, register your DCCU debit cards for extra safety and control. PLEASE NOTE: When registering your debit card you will need to enter the last 4 digits of the PRIMARY (name listed first on your DCCU account) member's Social Security Number.
CardValet enables cardholders to:
- Monitor and control card transactions
- Parents: Manage and review card usage for your dependents
- Business Owners: Enforce company spending policy compliance on business cards
Mobile Banking will be disabled after a period of inactivity.