Mobile Banking App
Upcoming Mobile Banking Disruption and Service Change
We're excited for the change over to Heartland Credit Union's online and mobile banking happeing on October 4, 2022. Here's what you need to know:
Mobile Banking will NOT be available Friday, September 30 (3:00 pm) through Tuesday, October 4. On or after that date delete your DCCU app and download the Heartland Credit Union app from your app store.
On or after October 4 use your current DCCU eBanking User ID and password to log in to HCU’s online and mobile banking, but please note that, for security purposes, you will be asked to change your password upon your first login. If you have multiple DCCU accounts, enter the username associated with your lowest account number. You will be able to access all your accounts from this login.
If you need assistance logging in to Heartland Credit Union's online or mobile banking call 800 362-3944 for assistance.
Coming, Going and Changing
- Cleared check copies – returning to online banking
- Loan balances, including accrued interest available in online banking
- My Credit Score (SavvyMoney) – service ending
- Zelle – now Pay a Person via HCU’s online banking under Pay & Transfer on your desktop or under More in the mobile app’s hamburger menu (three stacked horizontal lines.)
- Trends – most features are within HCU’s online banking in the Financial Planning tab, such as Budgeting and Savings Goals. Aggregate all of your accounts from the Dashboard by clicking Link External Accounts.