Feel the excitement!
You will LOVE working for Dane County Credit Union. Join the team that values its co-workers as much as the members we serve. Your outgoing, energetic, community-minded, and fun personality is just what we are looking for!
Current Opening - Branch Manager
Dane County Credit Union has an opening for a Branch Manager. A typical schedule for this position will be 8:45 a.m. to 5:15 p.m. Monday - Friday as well as participation in a Saturday rotation from 8:45 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. which may result in every other Saturday each month. Hours may vary and be as early as 7:15 a.m. and as late as 6:15 p.m. with additional Saturdays depending on staffing and member needs.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to communicate to/with people of all skill and competency levels
- Ability to manage multiple situations and projects at once
- Comfortable working in energetic and rapidly changing environment
- Ability to analyze and resolve situations independently using sound judgment
- Prior supervisory experience is preferred
- Lending experience preferred
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coach and mentor branch staff, recognizing staff that perform at a high level
- Hold branch staff accountable for meeting individual and branch expectations
- Responsible for the oversight of the day to day operations of the branch
- Provide solutions to operational issues as they arise
- Complete all individual duties and responsibilities in an accurate and timely manner
- Regularly interact with members, ensuring consistently high quality service is provided
- Maintain advanced knowledge base of current products and services, policies and procedures
- Actively participate in committees and member service meetings
- Participate in business development initiatives
- Serve as ambassador of Sales and Service Culture
Current Opening - Lending Specialist
Dane County Credit Union has an opening for a Lending Specialist. This position is full time and participates in a Saturday rotation schedule.
The primary role of this position is to analyze loan requests, make credit decisions on all loan applications based on lending policy, and to effectively communicate loan decisions to members.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive, analyze, underwrite, and process member loan requests using judgment and discretion in making decisions within lending authority
- Communicate loan decisions to members
- Meet or exceed sales, service, and cross sale goals
- Evaluate credit reports, income, collateral valuations, title information, and other relevant documentation
- Make recommendations regarding process improvements
- Previous financial underwriting experience
- Comfortable working in an energetic and rapidly changing environment
- Positive attitude
- Possess excellent oral, written, and organizational skills, as well as the ability to prioritize work while working independently with little assistance
- With a professional demeanor, communicate effectively, display empathy, and establish positive relationships with members and staff
DCCU offers both full and part-time employee benefits:
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental and vision insurance (minimum hours required)
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with employer match and profit sharing
- Job progression and enrichment
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Wellness reimbursement
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible spending program
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applications will be considered solely on the basis of qualifications and ability, without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, handicap, sexual orientation, or other protected class status as defined by applicable local, state, or federal laws.
Please continue to watch this page for new job opportunities.