Feel the excitement!
You will LOVE working for Dane County Credit Union. Join the team that values its co-workers as much as the members we serve. Your outgoing, energetic and fun personality is just what we are looking for!
Current Opening - Member Service Representative - Full Time
The primary role of this position is to assist Dane County Credit Union in living out its mission, “building lifetime relationships with personalized financial solutions,” by providing outstanding service to each individual. A key component of this position is to identify the financial needs of members and prospects and recommend an appropriate credit union solution.
- Identify relationship-building opportunities with every contact, cross sell savings, loans, and self-service products
- Open and close accounts, and perform general maintenance of existing accounts
- Interview loan applicants, complete loan applications, and communicate all aspects of the underwriter’s decision to the member
- Assist members with online banking and offers other technical assistance as needed
- Initiate outbound call contact to offer appropriate credit union products and services using leads provided
- Meet or exceed established sales, service, and buyout goals
Schedule: Full time - typically Monday through Friday 8:45 a.m. to 5:15 p.m. and every other Saturday from 8:45 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. Shifts could be as early as 7:15 a.m. and as late as 6:15 p.m. and include additional Saturdays as needed.
- Must be capable of regular, reliable and timely attendance.
- Experience with deposit accounts, consumer lending and second mortgages
- Strong organizational, time management and interpersonal skills
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to analyze and resolve situations independently using sound judgment
Please apply online. Cover letters and resumes can be sent to our Human Resources Department.
Current Opening - Lending Processor
Dane County Credit Union has an opening for a full-time Lending Porcessor. The primary role of this position is to process indirect loans, and audit and book consumer, loans to provide support to lending staff while providing quality service to members in order to live out Dane County Credit Union’s mission of “building lifetime relationships with personalized financial solutions”. Please apply online or forward a resume to our Human Resources Department.
The position is full time and will have hours Monday through Friday and rotating Saturdays. Position location will be 2160 Rimrock Rd, Madison WI.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Audit consumer loans for accuracy
- Process indirect loans
- Audit loan reports to verify all loans have been archived
- File lien entries and process lien releases
- Maintain and verify current insurance policy information
- Receive and screen lending telephone calls in a backup capacity
- Answer routine questions or direct them to appropriate personnel
- Knowledgeable in CUDL, eFichency, proficient with VinTek, proficient with WI DMV processing
DCCU offers both full and part-time employee benefits:
- Competitive compensation
- Medical and dental insurance (minimum 30 hours/week)
- Vision insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- Flexible spending program
- 401(k) with employer contributions
- Paid holidays and volunteer time
- Generous paid time off
- Wellness benefits
- Tuition assistance
- Computer purchase program
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applications will be considered solely on the basis of qualifications and ability, without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, handicap, sexual orientation, or other protected class status as defined by applicable local, state, or federal laws.