Feel the excitement!
You will LOVE working for Dane County Credit Union. Join the team that values its co-workers as much as the members we serve. Your outgoing, energetic, community-minded, and fun personality is just what we are looking for!
Current Opening - Lending Support Specialist
Dane County Credit Union has an opening for a Lending Support Specialist. The primary role of this position is to support the consumer loan department by providing outstanding service to members and all internal departments regarding loan related products and services. Staff, members, and credit union partners will look to you to answer loan related questions by phone and email to assist Dane County Credit Union in living out our mission, “building lifetime relationships with personalized financial solutions.”
Standard hours will be between 8:15 a.m. - 5:15 p.m. and rotating Saturdays.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Servicing all aspects of the credit union’s consumer loan portfolio
- Ensure accuracy in the processing and funding of all new consumer loans including indirect loans
- Filing and management of all Department of Motor Vehicle forms and documents including lien completion, temporary plate issuance, and lien releases
- Back up mortgage loan processor duties including providing payoffs, satisfactions and recordings
- Other duties as assigned including participation in Saturday rotation
- Positive attitude
- Proactive and enthusiastic
- Excellent oral, written, and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize work while working independently with little assistance
DCCU offers both full and part-time employee benefits:
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental and vision insurance (minimum hours required)
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with employer match and profit sharing
- Job progression and enrichment
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Wellness reimbursement
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible spending program
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applications will be considered solely on the basis of qualifications and ability, without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, handicap, sexual orientation, or other protected class status as defined by applicable local, state, or federal laws.
Please continue to watch this page for new job opportunities.