Feel the excitement!
You will LOVE working for Dane County Credit Union. Join the team that values its co-workers as much as the members we serve. Your outgoing, energetic, community-minded, and fun personality is just what we are looking for!
Member Service Representative - Full Time - Experienced
The primary role of this position is to assist Dane County Credit Union in living out its mission, “building lifetime relationships with personalized financial solutions,” by providing outstanding service to each individual. A key component of this position is to identify the financial needs of members and prospects and recommend an appropriate credit union solution.
This position has full or part time opportunities. Typical schedule may be Monday through Friday 8:45 a.m. to 5:15 p.m. and every other Saturday as needed from 8:45 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. Shifts may vary depending on branch needs.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist members with financial transactions and account questions. Interview loan applicants and complete application for approval. Make outbound contacts to members and potential members to offer appropriate credit union products and services. Open and close basic accounts, and perform general maintenance of existing accounts.
- Identify relationship-building opportunities with every contact and actively cross-sell products and services. Make follow-up phone calls to members or potential members as appropriate, offering additional ways of improving their financial situation.
- Assist members with online banking and offers other technical assistance as needed
- Initiate outbound call contact to offer appropriate credit union products and services using leads provided
- Meet or exceed established sales, service, and buyout goals. Answer questions accurately about products and services. Follow up with members and potential members as necessary. Resolve problems that arise within authority.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must be capable of regular, reliable and timely attendance.
- Strong organizational, time management and interpersonal skills
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to analyze and resolve situations independently using sound judgment
- Experience with deposit accounts, consumer lending, and second mortgages
DCCU offers both full and part-time employee benefits:
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental and vision insurance (minimum hours required)
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with employer match and profit sharing
- Job progression and enrichment
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Wellness reimbursement
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible spending program
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applications will be considered solely on the basis of qualifications and ability, without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, handicap, sexual orientation, or other protected class status as defined by applicable local, state, or federal laws.
Please continue to watch this page for new job opportunities.