Feel the excitement!
You will LOVE working for Dane County Credit Union. Join the team that values its co-workers as much as the members we serve. Your outgoing, energetic and fun personality is just what we are looking for!
Current Opening - Member Service Representative - Part Time
Positive, energetic, service-oriented team players are invited to apply for an available part-time Member Service Representative (MSR) position. Candidates for this position will assist Dane County Credit Union in living its mission: "Building Lifetime Relationships with Personalized Financial Solutions", by providing outstanding service to members. This position is 22-24 hours per week including every Saturday each month. Contact Krissy with questions at 608 256-5665. Please apply online.
Current Opening - Mortgage Loan Processor - Full Time
Dane County Credit Union has an opening for a Mortgage Loan Processor. The position is full time and will have hours Monday through Friday 8:15 a.m. – 5:15 p.m. and rotating Saturdays. Position location will be 2160 Rimrock Rd, Madison WI. The primary role of this position is to process mortgages and provide quality service to members in order to live out Dane County Credit Union’s mission of “building lifetime relationships with personalized financial solutions”.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process mortgage files. Order title, flood, and home insurance payoff statements, prepare closing documents, coordinate loan closing appointments, and fund loans upon disbursement. Monitor closing conditions and timelines. Ensure mortgage loan documentation is complete and compliant with credit union policies and procedures and other applicable regulations.
- Reconcile and submit title company billings and mortgage document recordings weekly.
- Run weekly new and closed mortgage loan reports. Handle satisfactions. Monitor loan paperwork.
- Review title and appraisal reports and identify liens and potential issues. Review and calculate all borrower income sources.
- Communicate with borrowers regarding status updates. Deliver outstanding service to each individual, meeting or exceeding DCCU Service Promises.
- Perform all duties of a Consumer Loan Processor in a backup capacity. Participate in Saturday rotation.
Please apply online. Cover letters and resumes can be emailed to Marshall Arehart.
DCCU offers both full and part-time employee benefits:
- Competitive compensation
- Medical and dental insurance (minimum 30 hours/week)
- Vision insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- Flexible spending program
- 401(k) with employer contributions
- Paid holidays and volunteer time
- Generous paid time off
- Wellness benefits
- Tuition assistance
- Computer purchase program
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applications will be considered solely on the basis of qualifications and ability, without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, handicap, sexual orientation, or other protected class status as defined by applicable local, state, or federal laws.