Feel the excitement!
You will LOVE working for Dane County Credit Union. Join the team that values its co-workers as much as the members we serve. Your outgoing, energetic, community-minded, and fun personality is just what we are looking for!
Recovery Specialist - Full Time
The primary role of this position is to find recovery opportunities and assist Dane County Credit Union in living out its mission, “building lifetime relationships with personalized financial solutions,” by providing outstanding service to each individual.
This position is full time and the hours will be Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and Saturday hours as needed to reach members.
- Initiate outbound collection calls on past due accounts. Interview the members to determine reason for delinquency. Take appropriate action to resolve the account (could include loan modifications or loan workouts). Counsel members concerning their financial obligations, advise of options, and solicit payment agreements.
- Respond to member inquires by phone, email, and in person.
- Recommend further action as deemed necessary (i.e. repossession, legal action, foreclosure, referral to collection agency). Demonstrate judgment and discretion within the framework of all applicable regulations and policies.
- Ensure member files are kept updated and complete, and all required documents are filed to include payment plans, collection letters, and recommend quarterly charge offs.
- Be proficient in and perform duties of Collateral Protection Insurance (CPI) program.
- Participate in Saturday rotation.
- Must comply with all company policies and procedures, applicable laws and regulations.
- 6 months or more of similar or related expertince (Required)
- Able to display empathy and understanding while personalizing financial solutions
- High attention to detail
- Professional demeanor
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Able to prioritize workload effectively
- Comfortable working in an energetic, rapidly changing, and fast paced environment
- Ability to analyze and resolve situations independently using sound judgement
DCCU offers both full and part-time employee benefits:
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental and vision insurance (minimum hours required)
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with employer match and profit sharing
- Job progression and enrichment
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Wellness reimbursement
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible spending program
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applications will be considered solely on the basis of qualifications and ability, without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, handicap, sexual orientation, or other protected class status as defined by applicable local, state, or federal laws.
Please continue to watch this page for new job opportunities.