Feel the excitement!
You will LOVE working for Dane County Credit Union. Join the team that values its co-workers as much as the members we serve. Your outgoing, energetic, community-minded, and fun personality is just what we are looking for!
Member Service Representative (Experienced)
The primary role of this position is to assist Dane County Credit Union in living out its mission, “building lifetime relationships through personalized financial solutions,” by providing outstanding service to each individual. A key component of this position is to identify the financial needs of members and prospects and recommend an appropriate credit union solution.
- Assist members with financial transactions and account questions. Interview loan applicants and complete application for approval. Make outbound contacts to members and potential members to offer appropriate credit union products and services. Open and close basic accounts, and perform general maintenance of existing accounts.
- Identify relationship-building opportunities with every contact and actively cross-sell products and services. Make follow-up phone calls to members or potential members as appropriate, offering additional ways of improving their financial situation.
- Assist members with online/mobile banking and offers other technical assistance as needed
- Initiate outbound call contact to offer appropriate credit union products and services using leads provided
- Meet or exceed established sales, service, and buyout goals. Answer questions accurately about products and services. Follow up with members and potential members as necessary. Resolve problems that arise within authority.
Schedule: Full time - typically Monday through Friday 8:45 am to 5:15 pm and every other Saturday from 8:45 am to 12:15 pm. Shifts may vary depending on branch needs.
- Must be capable of regular, reliable and timely attendance
- Strong organizational, time management and interpersonal skills
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to analyze and resolve situations independently using sound judgment
- Prefer experience with deposit accounts and consumer lending and second mortgages
Please apply online. Cover letters and resumes can be sent to our Human Resources Department.
DCCU offers both full and part-time employee benefits:
- Competitive compensation
- Medical and dental insurance (minimum hours required)
- Vision insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- Flexible spending program
- 401(k) with employer contributions and match
- Paid holidays and volunteer time
- Generous paid time off
- Wellness benefits
- Tuition assistance
- Computer purchase program
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applications will be considered solely on the basis of qualifications and ability, without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, handicap, sexual orientation, or other protected class status as defined by applicable local, state, or federal laws.
Please continue to watch this page for new job opportunities.