Feel the excitement!
You will LOVE working for Dane County Credit Union. Join the team that values its co-workers as much as the members we serve. Your outgoing, energetic, community-minded, and fun personality is just what we are looking for!
Member Service Representative - Full Time
The primary role of this position is to assist Dane County Credit Union in living out its mission, “building lifetime relationships with personalized financial solutions,” by providing outstanding service to each individual. A key component of this position is to identify the financial needs of members and prospects and recommend an appropriate credit union solution.
- Identify relationship-building opportunities with every contact, cross sell savings, loans, and self-service products
- Assist members with financial transactions. Balance cash drawer and vaults, if applicable, according to standards.
- Perform general maintenance of existing accounts
- Assist members with online banking and offers other technical assistance as needed
- Meet or exceed established sales, service, and buyout goals
Full time - typically Monday through Friday 8:45 am to 5:45 pm and every other Saturday from 8:45 am to 12:15 pm. Shifts could be as early as 7:15 am and as late as 6:15 pm and include additional Saturdays as needed.
- Must be capable of regular, reliable and timely attendance
- Strong organizational, time management and interpersonal skills
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to analyze and resolve situations independently using sound judgment
Please submit an online employment application. Cover letters and resumes can be sent to our Human Resources Department.
DCCU offers both full and part-time employee benefits:
- Competitive compensation
- Medical and dental insurance (minimum hours required)
- Vision insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- Flexible spending program
- 401(k) with employer contributions and match
- Paid holidays and volunteer time
- Generous paid time off
- Wellness benefits
- Tuition assistance
- Computer purchase program
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applications will be considered solely on the basis of qualifications and ability, without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, handicap, sexual orientation, or other protected class status as defined by applicable local, state, or federal laws.
Please continue to watch this page for new job opportunities.