Feel the excitement!
You will LOVE working for Dane County Credit Union. Join the team that values its co-workers as much as the members we serve. Your outgoing, energetic, community-minded, and fun personality is just what we are looking for!
Member Service Representative - Full or Part Time
The primary role of this position is to assist Dane County Credit Union in living out its mission, “building lifetime relationships with personalized financial solutions,” by providing outstanding service to each individual. A key component of this position is to identify the financial needs of members and prospects and recommend an appropriate credit union solution.
- Identify relationship-building opportunities with every contact, cross sell savings, loans, and self-service products
- Assist members with financial transactions. Balance cash drawer and vaults, if applicable, according to standards.
- Perform general maintenance of existing accounts
- Assist members with online banking and offers other technical assistance as needed
- Meet or exceed established sales, service, and buyout goals
- Must be capable of regular, reliable and timely attendance
- Strong organizational, time management and interpersonal skills
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to analyze and resolve situations independently using sound judgment
DCCU offers both full and part-time employee benefits:
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental and vision insurance (minimum hours required)
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with employer match and profit sharing
- Job progression and enrichment
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Wellness reimbursement
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible spending program
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applications will be considered solely on the basis of qualifications and ability, without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, handicap, sexual orientation, or other protected class status as defined by applicable local, state, or federal laws.
Please continue to watch this page for new job opportunities.