Feel the excitement!
You will LOVE working for Dane County Credit Union. Join the team that values its co-workers as much as the members we serve. Your outgoing, energetic and fun personality is just what we are looking for!
Current Opening - Member Service Representative - Full Time
The primary role of this position is to assist Dane County Credit Union in living out its mission, “building lifetime relationships with personalized financial solutions,” by providing outstanding service to each individual. A key component of this position is to identify the financial needs of members and prospects and recommend an appropriate credit union solution.
- Identify relationship-building opportunities with every contact, cross sell savings, loans, and self-service products
- Assist members with online banking and offers other technical assistance as needed
- Open and close accounts, and perform general maintenance of existing accounts
- Initiate outbound call contact to offer appropriate credit union products and services using leads provided
- Interview loan applicants, complete loan applications, and communicate all aspects of the underwriter’s decision to the member
- Meet or exceed established sales, service, and buyout goals
Schedule: Full time (typically Monday - Friday, 8:45 a.m. - 5:45 p.m.) with rotating Saturdays (8:45 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.)
- At least 2 years of experience with deposit accounts, consumer lending and second mortgages
- Strong organizational, time management and interpersonal skills
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to analyze and resolve situations independently using sound judgment
Please apply online. Cover letters and resumes can be sent to Casie Moore.
DCCU offers both full and part-time employee benefits:
- Competitive compensation
- Medical and dental insurance (minimum 30 hours/week)
- Vision insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- Flexible spending program
- 401(k) with employer contributions
- Paid holidays and volunteer time
- Generous paid time off
- Wellness benefits
- Tuition assistance
- Computer purchase program
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applications will be considered solely on the basis of qualifications and ability, without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, handicap, sexual orientation, or other protected class status as defined by applicable local, state, or federal laws.