Feel the excitement!
You will LOVE working for Dane County Credit Union. Join the team that values its co-workers as much as the members we serve. Your outgoing, energetic and fun personality is just what we are looking for!
Current Opening - Member Service Representative - Part Time
Positive, energetic, service-oriented team players are invited to apply for an available part-time Member Service Representative (MSR) position. Candidates for this position will assist Dane County Credit Union in living its mission: "Building Lifetime Relationships with Personalized Financial Solutions", by providing outstanding service to members. This position is 22-28 hours per week including every Saturday each month. Contact Krissy with questions at 608 256-5665. Please apply online. Applications will be accepted through November 23.
Current Opening - Lending Director
Dane County Credit Union is a mid-size credit union based in the Madison, WI area. We pride ourselves in building lifetime relationships with personalized financial solutions.
We are seeking an experienced lending person to head up our overall lending program as Lending Director. Candidates will possess prerequisites of experience, knowledge, enthusiasm, initiative, innovation, and a strong ability to work well with others at all levels.
This individual will plan and direct all aspects of our lending operations, including mortgage, business, and consumer lending, as well as member solutions (collections), ensuring compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and internal policies and procedures.
This individual will also establish and maintain the annual strategic lending objectives, goals, and budget of the Credit Union; implement policy/procedures; recommend new lending products, services and programs; manage all direct reports of the lending department.
- Bachelor’s Degree; or comparable combination of education and related business experience.
- At least five years of progressive work experience in a financial institution lending position.
- At least two years supervisory/managerial experience
- Thorough knowledge of all lending practices and credit granting criteria, as well as state and federal laws regulating lending and collection functions.
- Ability to provide input for developing successful sales and marketing strategies to acquire new loan originations and members.
- Ability to excel in a team setting and work in a collaborative environment is essential.
- Self-starter with strong leadership ability, project management skills, and financial acumen.
- Must be adept at balancing multiple tasks and priorities.
- Professional, well-developed interpersonal skills necessary for communicating with co-workers, members, vendors, and the business community.
Please submit an online Employment Application. Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
DCCU offers both full and part-time employee benefits:
- Competitive compensation
- Medical and dental insurance (minimum 30 hours/week)
- Vision insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- Flexible spending program
- 401(k) with employer contributions
- Paid holidays and volunteer time
- Generous paid time off
- Wellness benefits
- Tuition assistance
- Computer purchase program
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applications will be considered solely on the basis of qualifications and ability, without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, handicap, sexual orientation, or other protected class status as defined by applicable local, state, or federal laws.