Mortgage Info & Tools
Are you thinking about buying a house? Then you’ve probably got a lot on your mind! Your house is most likely the largest purchase you’re ever going to make. So it makes sense that you have a ton of questions like:
- Can I afford to buy a house?
- What do I need to know about mortgage loans?
- What is the step-by-step process of getting a mortgage?
- How long does it all take?
The most important decision is figuring out how you’re going to pay for your new house. That's where DCCU comes in to save the day! Our mortgage loan team is ready to help you get into your new house.
Contact our Mortgage Team to get started with your new mortgage today.
Or, just start your application.
- Conventional Fixed Rate – your rate stays the same throughout the life of the loan. Good if you are planning to stay in your home for a longer term. These are the most common mortgage loans.
- FHA – loans insured by the Federal Housing Administration, good for borrowers with a limited down payment or first time home buyers
- VA – special rates and no down payment options for veterans of the armed services
- Adjustable Rate (ARM) – the loan is amortized over a longer term between 10 and 30 years, the initial rate stays the same for the initial term (between 3-10 years) and then adjusts based on the index. Good if you might move after a short time or if you’re looking for a lower rate right now.
- All Calculators
- Monthly Payment
- Payment Schedule
- Extra Payment
- How Much Can I Afford?
- How Much Can I borrow?
- Rent vs. Own
- Fixed Rate vs. ARM
- 15-Year vs. 30-Year
- Refinance Interest Savings
- Interest Only
Wondering if a mortgage refinance is in your best interest? We can help determine if it’s the right time.
- How much equity do you have?
- How much can you save?
- Do you qualify?
Are you behind on your rent or mortgage? Do you plan to buy a home soon? Are you considering taking out a reverse mortgage loan or home equity loan? Relax, you’re not alone GreenPath can help.