Teller Line Connection (TLC)
TLC - Free Phone Banking
Direct phone access to your account lets you handle many credit union transactions at your convenience, 24 hours a day! If you get blocked out of TLC due to incorrect PIN entries, call 608 256-5665 or 800 593-3228 to have your account reset. Here are some things you can do on TLC:
- Check savings, checking and loan balances
- Get recent account transactions
- Transfer money and make loan payments
- Re-order checks
- Do loan advances from Kwik Cash, Equity Express or Advantage credit lines
- And much more!
To Use TLC
- Call 800 724-7582
- Choose an Action Code
- Identify Yourself
- Enter your member number followed by the pound sign (#)
- Enter your PIN followed by the pound sign (#)
- Follow the prompts corresponding to your desired actions.
|press 1||Quick Check|
|press 2||Account Inquires|
|press 3||Financial Transactions|
|press 4||Member Services|
|press 5||DCCU Hours & Locations|
- TLC automatically customizes a menu based on the products you have at DCCU. For instance, if you do not have a loan, the loan payment option will not play. If you have more than one member number, the menus and selections may be different for each unique member number.
- If you get blocked out of TLC due to incorrect PIN entries, call 608 256-5665 or 800 593-3228 to have your account reset.
- TLC navigation flow chart. Click on image to view.
If you have any questions about TLC, contact us by email or give us a call during regular business hours at 608 256-5665 or 800 593-3228.