You have questions, we have answers! This Madison area credit union's top priority is to be the trusted financial advisor to all of our members. If you don't see your question answered here, please give us a call at 608 256-565 or 800 593-3228 or use Live Chat on the left of this page.
What is DCCU's Routing Number?
How do I contact DCCU?
DCCU phone numbers, email and mail addresses are here. Our phones and Live Chat are available from 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday through Friday and 9 a.m. until noon on Saturdays.
Help, I forgot my eBanking or Mobile Banking password!
If you have forgotten your eBanking/Mobile App password use the “Forgot Security Code” link in the login section for eBanking on your personal computer. For security purposes this function is not available in the mobile app.
Contact us during regular business hours at 608 256-5665 or 800 593-3228, Live Chat (at left) or email. We'll send a temporary password via your email address which will be valid for fifteen minutes before it expires.If you have forgotten your User ID contact us directly at 608 256-5665 or 800 593-3228.
Why was a hold put on the check I deposited?
We place holds on deposited checks to protect your account in the event that check is returned unpaid. Each case-by-case check hold is determined by the check that is being deposited and your account relationship with DCCU.
Our staff looks at each situation diligently for reasons NOT to place a hold because we know you want access to the funds as soon as possible.
Here are a few ways you can avoid a hold on your deposited check:
- Have your payroll deposited directly to DCCU
- Have matching funds already in your DCCU account
- Use additional DCCU services such as loans
- Deposit funds in the form of a cashiers check
- Bring your paystub if it’s a non-local payroll
Regretfully, in some cases, it is not possible to avoid a hold.
Why wasn't my Mobile Deposit accepted?
For safety and security reasons there are limits on what each member can deposit via Mobile Deposit.
- $1,500 per item
- 5 items per day
- $1,500 per day
- 10 items per week
- $3,000 per week
- No 2 party checks
How do I open an account at DCCU?
There are two ways you can begin the account opening process at Dane County Credit Union. Choose the method that’s easiest for you!
- Apply online by clicking on the Open an Account button on the left side of this page.
- Visit one of our branches Please bring:
- your current (non-expired) photo ID
- proof of address (if not current on your ID)
- opening minimum deposits ($5 for membership savings and $20 if you’d like to open a checking account).
Why did my DCCU debit card stop working?
There are a few possible reasons why your debit card has stopped working:
- Insufficient funds in the account at the time of card use would cause your purchase to be declined.
- Debit cards are monitored for fraud activity just like your credit card. The fraud department will try to contact you to verify the transaction. Make sure your phone numbers are up to date at the credit union so we have the right number to call.
- Debit cards with Relationship Builder accounts may not have access to them during down times (approximately between 11:30 pm and 3:30 am).
- Systems could be down, including the debit card network.
What to do? Contact us at 800 593-3228 or 608 256-5665, or use the Live Chat link at the left. Phone and Live Chat are available from 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday through Friday and 9 a.m. until noon on Saturdays.
How do I change my DCCU debit card PIN?
How do I apply for a loan at DCCU?
Can I skip a payment on my DCCU loan?
A payment is required every month. If you are having trouble making payments, contact DCCU to discuss your options: call 800 593-3228 or 608 256-5665, email or use Live Chat on the left side of this page.
Does DCCU offer first mortgages?
Yes, DCCU offers first mortgage loans, including:
- Refinancing your current mortgage loan
- Low down payment options for first-time homebuyers
How do I file a disability claim on my loan?
How do I check my credit score?
If you have a DCCU Elan Credit Card, you can sign up to receive your credit score through CreditView Dashboard. Logon to your Elan account for more information.
There are many online choices where you can obtain your credit score. Our favorites include:
What are DCCU's wire instructions and costs?
DCCU wire instructions to RECEIVE a wire into your DCCU account are as follows:
- Wire to Corporate Central Credit Union, Hales Corners, WI, Routing# 275-082-866
- For credit to Dane County Credit Union, Routing# 275-978-750
- For final credit to our member's account number and name
- Be present in a DCCU branch
- Show a valid photo ID
- Provide the receiving financial institution’s wire instructions
When are your community shred events?
How can I cash my US Savings Bonds?
There are convenient online methods to cash savings bonds through the US Treasury.