Dane County Credit Union Branch Locations in Madison, WI
If you’re looking for a great Madison credit union, Dane County Credit Union has you covered! We have branches conveniently located on the East, West, and Central areas of the city. All are full service financial institutions ready to serve you! If you can’t get to one of our branch locations in person, you always have account access via the DCCU mobile app or online banking. We are usually only a call, email, or live chat away too! We’d be sad not to see your smiling face – but we’ll still be able to help with anything you need!
DCCU’s east side branch is located on East Washington Avenue right across from Gardner’s Bakery, and close to Madison Area Technical College. The west side branch is located on Struck Street close to Woodman’s. And our central location is on Rimrock Road, right by the Dane County Coliseum. Click on the links below to find detailed information about each branch including maps, hours, services offered, and more!
Click your branch location below for contact information, hours, and a map.
- Rimrock Road *ATM + Shared Branch* DRIVE UP IS CLOSED TEMPORARILY
- Struck Street *Shared Branch* DRIVE UP IS CLOSED TEMPORARILY
- E. Washington Avenue *ATM + Shared Branch*
- VA Hospital - (inside the VA Hospital) *Shared Branch*
PO Box 7994
Madison WI 53707-7994
Email and Phone
Local: 608 256-5665
Toll Free: 800 593-3228
Fax: 608 284-4700
Enjoy a fee-free ATM at these DCCU branch locations:
Worldwide ATM Access for DCCU Members
Find national or international fee-free ATM access for members of Dane County Credit Union. ATM Alliance One Network.
Download the Alliance One ATM Locater App in your device's app store
As a DCCU member, you can visit any credit union where you see the CO-OP Shared Branch logo, and conduct transactions just like you were at your home branch.
- Search CO-OP Shared Branch locations on your computer or download the CO-Op Locator mobile app in your app store.
- Call 1-888-SITE-CO-OP (888 748-3266)
- Get person-to-person assistance with your accounts, even when you’re far from home
- Make deposits, transfers, account inquiries and much more
- Take advantage of over 5,000 convenient locations and more than 2,000 self-service locations covering all 50 states
- Easily locate a shared branch wherever you are—through any of our locator tools, including phone, mobile app or Internet
If you have accounts at other credit unions that participate in shared branching, you can access those accounts at these DCCU branches: