Something new? You bet! Dane County Credit Union has been a thriving Madison area credit union since 1935 and we never sit still. We’re always excited and ready for the next big thing and in this case, it’s the new DCCU blog! This will be a fun and useful place to find advice and information on personal financial topics that relate to YOU. Our goal is to continue the credit union philosophy of People Helping People by personally connecting with and helping everyone in the Madison, WI area with a variety of real life financial concerns.
Reading our blog will enlighten and guide you through life’s common financial journeys with personal stories and sound financial advice. You’ll find that we openly share our long-term professional and varied personal experiences by addressing financial questions such as:
- How can I fix my finances?
- How can I spend less time on financial tasks?
- How can I get ahead?
- How do I budget and plan for the future?
- How can I teach my kids to be money smart?
- How does DCCU fit into and strengthen our community?
- Who is DCCU?
We are building a supportive online community where everyone is welcome regardless of financial status. By addressing common life scenarios, we’ll expose frugal and smart topics that lead to financial security and success. Our real-life stories will cover:
- Is there a better way to bank?
- What are your financial challenges?
- How can we help make our community stronger?
- Can we help make your dreams come true?
- What inspires you to do better?
- Are we helping to improve your life?
Follow our blog to get personal financial advice directly from our staff along with other likeminded community members. If you have suggestions on topics we should address, leave it in a comment on any post. We love to hear from our Dane County Credit Union family as well as those in the Madison area community.
Welcome. We’re glad you’re here.