Dane County Credit Union Donates $20,000 to Local Non-profits
Several local non-profits are the benefactors of $20,000 in donations made by Dane County Credit Union. These donations help support organizations that are providing needed services for those affected by the Covid-19 pandemic in our community.
Organizations in Madison that are receiving a portion of the funds include:
- The River Food Pantry, 2201 Darwin Road, provides food, resources, and faith to build a stronger community.
- The Allied Food Pantry, 4619 Jenewein Road, Madison, is an emergency food panty providing nutritious food for those in need.
- Catholic Multicultural Center, 1862 Beld Street, Madison, provides many programs to serve the needs of the community.
- The Road Home, 890 W. Wingra Drive, provides essential service to families who are experiencing homelessness.
- Centro Hispano, 810 West Badger Road, serves the Latino community with a variety of programs.
“Each of these organizations touches the lives of those in need within our communities,” said Shay Santos, President and CEO of Dane County Credit Union. “They provide necessary services and address real issues that are affecting people under our current circumstances, and we are grateful for all they do.”
Checks were delivered by DCCU staff to each organization while practicing proper physical distancing.
Donations provided are in partnership with the Federal Home Loan Bank of Chicago COVID-19 Relief Program.
About Dane County Credit Union
Dane County Credit Union, a $200 million, full-service, not-for-profit financial cooperative, serves everyone who lives or works in Dane County and the surrounding counties. Dane County Credit Union currently has 4 branches in the Madison area with 20,000 members. To learn more, visit www.dccu.us.
From Dane County Credit Union
2160 Rimrock Road, Madison, WI 53713
Contact: 608 256-5665