Feel the excitement!
You will LOVE working for Dane County Credit Union. Join the team that values its co-workers as much as the members we serve. Your outgoing, energetic and fun personality is just what we are looking for!
Current Opening - Member Service Representative
Positive, energetic and service-oriented team players are invited to apply for an available part time Member Service Representative(MSR) positions. Candidates for this position will assist Dane County Credit Union in living its mission: "Building Lifetime Relationships with Personalized Financial Solutions", by providing outstanding service to members. The position is 22 hours per week. Bilingual and prior cash handling experience a plus. Contact Krissy with questions at 608 256-5665. Please apply online.
Current Opening - Lending Center Representative - Full Time
- Make outbound calls on leads provided
- Competently discuss all consumer and mortgage loan products with members
- Build and maintain relationships with members
- Build and maintain relationships with outside vendors
- Review credit reports for additional lending opportunities
- Cross-sell savings and loan products
- Communicate all aspects of the underwriter’s approval or denial decision to the member
- Pro-actively call members to follow up on pending loan applications and applications that have been approved but have not yet funded
- Serve as backup to the Member Service Representative department.
Schedule: M-F: 8:15am – 5:15pm, Saturdays: 8:45am – 12:15pm (availability to work 2 Saturday’s per month required). Position is located in our Lending Center at 709 Struck Street, Madison. Saturday locations may vary.
- Strong organizational, time management and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Comfortable working in energetic and rapidly changing environment
- Ability to analyze and resolve situations independently using sound judgment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Please apply online or forward a resume to our Lending Center .
DCCU offers both full and part-time employee benefits:
- Competitive compensation
- Medical insurance
- Low cost dental and vision insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- Flexible spending program
- 401(k) with employer contributions
- Paid holidays and volunteer time
- Generous paid time off
- Wellness benefits
- Tuition assistance
- Computer purchase program
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applications will be considered solely on the basis of qualifications and ability, without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, handicap, sexual orientation, or other protected class status as defined by applicable local, state, or federal laws.